Monday, April 9, 2012

Meet Mrs. Miles...Proust Questionnaire

Mrs. Shanna Miles
B.A. in Public Relations, University of South Carolina School of Journalism
Master's Degree in Library Media, Georgia State University

The Proust Questionnaire


What is your greatest fear? Not realizing my potential
What is your current state of mind? Optimistic
What is your favorite occupation? (way of spending time) Reading
What historical figure do you most identify with? I can't say exactly. There is no time like the present.
Which living person do you most admire? Oprah, my mother, my grandmother, so many women, Gloria Steinem
Who is your favorite fictional hero? Lissie in Alice Walker's The Temple of My Familiar
What is your most treasured possession? My wedding rings
When and where were you happiest? Sleeping in the hospital with my newborn and hubby
What is your most obvious characteristic? My positive energy
What is the trait you most deplore (hate) in yourself? Insecurity
What is the trait you most deplore in others? Meanness
What is your greatest extravagance? Food. I spend top dollar on quality ingredients. Organic, grain-fed, cage-free eggs are the tastiest!
What is your favorite journey? Life
What do you consider the most over-rated virtue? Beauty
On what occasion do you lie? When the lie is both hurtful and useless
Which words or phrases do you most over-use? Like
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I'd be more aggressive
What do you consider your greatest achievement? Choosing a great father for my child
Where would you like to live? I'd like to live for a month in Costa Rica or Portland
What is the quality you most admire in a man? Humility
What is the quality you most admire in a woman?Confidence
What is it you most dislike? Bad manners and willful ignorance
What do you value most in your friends? Generosity
How would you like to die? Quickly and after I've done someone a monumental service
If you were to die and come back as a person or an animal, what do you think it would be? I'd come back as myself and do it all over post-Obama
If you could choose an object to come back as, what would you choose? A feathered quill. I'd have style, grace and the power of the written word
What is your motto (words you live by or that mean a lot to you)? TGINC - The Fairy Godmother is Not Coming
Who has been the greatest influence on you? My mother

No comments:

Post a Comment